Saturday, March 14, 2009

Landon at the CDM

Landon ruling on dinner: it's what he wants to eat, and now it's the LAW!


One of his favorite activities: talking on the phone. Here, Frank Landon takes 9-1-1 calls.



Landon suiting up to fight fires.




They call me "Shogun".




Rock.Chalk.Jayhawk.

A couple of weekends ago, Landon had the chance to visit the Children's Discovery Museum in Honolulu. We had a nice time, although he might a little small to enjoy most of the activities. He was able to suit up as a judge, cop, firefighter, mechanic and work at the post-office. He had a nice time.

The Jayhawk shirt is just for a little shout-out to the 'Hawks as they enter the NCAA Tourney. Good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see Landon play "make believe" ....especially in the 5th picture!!! Go H O G S!!!

Anonymous said...

Landon always looks like he is enjoying himself wherever he goes. What a great place for him to find possibly his future occupation. He is getting so big. Miss you all.

Andy said...

LOL...I love the pics!! FLH just keeps getting BIGGER and BIGGER and BIGGER!! WOW.

Hey, did you guys change you email address? I have sent you a few emails over the past couple weeks and never got a response. Or you don't want to respone ;)

I have andrea_lichtenauer@gmail.com .. is that not right? It is the one I have had in my address book on my home computer. I could swear I have emailed to it before...

But I was just seeing before I planned the Greece trip, I was looking at coming to Hawaii for a couple weeks with my dad and didn't know what Island I needed to stay at. BUT then I came up with this crazy idea to go to Greece.

I hope you all are doing well over there!!!!