Our bedding has arrived! Jon went to Kailua over the weekend while I was working to pick it up. I am so happy with how it turned out. They apparently had our phone number wrong, and had been trying to call an asian woman and tell her that her baby things were ready. She insisted she was NOT having a baby. I guess this phone call happened a few times. Luckily, we had called to check and see if it was in.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Aloha Print Bedding
Our bedding has arrived! Jon went to Kailua over the weekend while I was working to pick it up. I am so happy with how it turned out. They apparently had our phone number wrong, and had been trying to call an asian woman and tell her that her baby things were ready. She insisted she was NOT having a baby. I guess this phone call happened a few times. Luckily, we had called to check and see if it was in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
The new bedding is adorable. Perfect for a boy or girl!
very cute, lilah wants to come over for a slumber party!
I love the bedding! It is darling!
The only thing that will make it cuter is your new baby sleeping on it!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment