Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Baby Clothes



I've been back in Hawaii about a week now and I'm still recovering. I had a great trip home and got to see pretty much everyone I wanted to (except Maggie) :( Jon was a little frightened when I got off of the plane and my luggage had exceeded the weight limit. I just can't resist those Target sales. I did get some great baby buys. It's very strange to buy baby stuff since we don't know the gender or the age. Baby (as we affectionately refer to it) could be a couple months old by the time they get here. One of the great things about living in Hawaii though is that I can buy summer stuff for every size. Here are a pics of a few of my faves. I especially love the one with the dachshunds. I can't wait until we can buy some gender specific clothes. Our bedding will be ready on Saturday so we should have some great pictures then.

No comments: