Past Kula (in up-country Maui) there is a winery that sits on a real, working ranch (http://www.mauiwine.com/). The Ulapalakua Ranch is the longest running ranch in Maui.
They make great pineapple wine; we sampled responsibly.
Follow our many adventures as a new family!
4 comments:
Love all of the pictures. Can't believe how big FLH is getting and so fast!
Landon is a lucky kid. He has two wonderful parents who love him very much! So happy to see all the wonderful times you guys are having with Landon! He is so damn cute! This is one kid that goes with the flow!
Landon is a lucky kid. He has two wonderful parents who love him very much! So happy to see all the wonderful times you guys are having with Landon! He is so damn cute! This is one kid that goes with the flow!
Hey you guys! Great pictures! Wow, I totally miss home after looking at some of those pictures! I hope that all is going well with all of you. I sent out a mass email to work so hopefully you'll be able to get it soon. Take Care!!!
Post a Comment