What a great accomplishment to crawl at 7 months. Gigi and I may be able to see him take his first steps when we visit in October unless we see another "Breaking News" bulletin prior to our arrival. Take care, continue to update through this blog and we love you all.
Thanks for making sure we don't miss a minute of Landon's milestones. He is such a determined smart boy! Tomorrow night there will be 25 "Badens" checking out the blog! Landon has so many new Minnesota cousins to meet! Love to all of you!
Jon and I were married in 2003, and adopted our son Frank Landon in 2007. After living in Hawaii the past 4 and 1/2 years, we have decided to settle in Kansas City.
4 comments:
Go Baby Go..... I'm lovin it..
What a great accomplishment to crawl at 7 months. Gigi and I may be able to see him take his first steps when we visit in October unless we see another "Breaking News" bulletin prior to our arrival. Take care, continue to update through this blog and we love you all.
Yay Baby Frank!! Now he mobile. Your life will be chaos. He will be crawling all over your new place. I love it. Go FLH!!
Thanks for making sure we don't miss a minute of Landon's milestones. He is such a determined smart boy! Tomorrow night there will be 25 "Badens" checking out the blog! Landon has so many new Minnesota cousins to meet! Love to all of you!
Post a Comment