
We took FLH to the mall for a sit-down, seven month photo shoot. We are including the following for your perusal. FLH has asked that we take orders and we will ship photos to interested parties. Please leave comments below if you would like copies.
Follow our many adventures as a new family!
7 comments:
Count us in for 1 of each. Love Mom
He is so darn cute.
I absolutely love pic #1 for my desk. I really like the pic of him reading his book - that is so cute. You can tell he is used to getting his picture taken. Darling poses. I'll let grandpa Tom pick his choice.
Andrea - you were so right about the pictures! They are precious! I love them all. I love the first one and of course the one with him reading the book. Looks like he is going to take after his mom and love books. By the way I have all your Golden Books packed away for him. Jon's comments are perfect! Anyway, he still is the cutest baby boy ever! Love to you all.
Not an easy decision but I would like a copy of #1 and #2 - One for my desk at work and the other for my desk at home. Landon is always smiling, he makes it easy for the photographer but hard for the family to choose. Let us know what we owe you.
He is just the cutest....aunty, KJ
I definately want #1. I need an updated picture of him for my desk. Can't wait for it. I love his senior pic. I love #2 also. Lemon face, lion face, lemon face, lion face. How Jay and Silent Bob.
Can I change my mind? I like the last two. His smile is precious.
Let me know how much I owe. Thanks!
Post a Comment