The day before Halloween, Jon got called to a business meeting in Mexico City. We were very sad he couldn't spend the day with us, but he did get to see Landon in his costume at home. We took lots of pictures for him.
On Halloween, Landon and I headed to our friends the Kelley's house for their neighborhood potluck. We loved checking out all of the costumes the other kids (and adults) had. After dinner, we hit the streets. There is a neighborhood right near theirs that goes all out for Halloween. I've never seen anything like it! Everyone was outside with barbeque's, people had haunted houses set up in their front yard and there was a water cooler for the kids to have drinks. Someone even had a cotton candy machine, which is apparently an annual tradition. Landon was very curious from his stroller, just looking around. It was pretty overwhelming, even for an adult.
For some reason, on Halloween I could not get Landon to look at the camera. He normally knows exactly where the camera is at all times. I don't know if he was horrified to be wearing this outfit in public or what, but he kept looking at the ground. I kept calling him Charlie Brown with his sad little appearance. Once the hat came off, he was a happier kid. Next year we'll let him pick out his own costume.


3 comments:
I've never seen a more adorable monkey! Glad FLH enjoyed his first halloween!
Cute little Monkey....
I love it! That costume is sweet!
Post a Comment