We got Landon a picture with the Easter Bunny last week; he was really intrigued by the bunny - more so than last year.We had a very busy weekend for Easter: our friends Janet and Trevor were married in a beautiful ceremony at Kaneohe Bay on Saturday. They asked Jon to be the announcer/MC at the wedding. Andrea helped get the bride ready on the morning of the wedding and traveled with the wedding party via limo. The ceremony was simple, poignant and very elegant. FLH stayed with a babysitter, which gave mom and dad a chance to relax a little.
On Easter Sunday, Landon woke up to find that the Easter Bunny had come to the house and brought some toys and candy (for mom and dad, of course.) The good bunny brought books and markers with which to color, some sidewalk chalk and animal crackers.
We decided to have an Easter party with Ayden's parents. Landon and Ayden invited several kids from Gymboree to come and eat and hunt eggs.
Andrea and Mele put a wonderful assortment of easter eggs together - each kid had a separate 'style' of egg to find. Landon, for instance, had eggs that looked like bumblebees. Each one had marshmallows or goldfish crackers. Ayden got so excited, that when he found an egg, it opened and he sat down and started eating the contents.
The day finished off with a swim in the kid's pool and sprinkler. It was a ton of fun; Landon, of course, was wiped out after. All the sun, fresh air, swimming and egg hunting takes it out of a little one.
For those of you who have heard of, but not witnessed, Landon's absolute OBSESSION with the water, we present to you video of his aquatic frolicking on Easter Sunday. Seriously, he is the most happy when he's either in the bath, ocean or pool. The little girl is Mia, born one week before Landon. They are playmates at Gymboree.


4 comments:
I cannot beleive what a "fish" Landon is! He has no fear that's for sure. I am almost glad we didn't buy the house with the pool now as I would have been a nervous wreck with him! Just kidding. Looks like you had a great weekend. We missed you at Easter dinner. Hope to see you all soon. Love and kisses.
So So So Cute!! I like the one where he is grabbing for the bumblebee egg and you can see how cute his hair is. I wish I would have been with him on Easter. I'm jeal!!
Love the video of Landon! Glad that mom and dad were able to enjoy the wedding and a night out.
What a great Easter you all had.
Haha! Landon is having enough fun for everybody - I LOVE IT!!! :) The picture with the Easter Bunny looks like something out of a magazine. That kid ought to be in pictures!
I miss you all so much! Thank you for sharing these great pics and video!
Post a Comment