Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Updates...Updates

It's been sometime since we updated. FLH has become very busy; it wears us out. He is very active!

Our latest update from the doctor's office: Landon is 28.2 pounds and 35 inches tall. At 15 months, that's pretty big! He's still learning that he is very strong; that strength comes with responsibility. He's learned to box-out kids from toys and food. Perhaps a center in our midst? Maybe just a power-forward.


This is Landon and Ayden at the park near our house. Ayden is about the same age as Landon (minus 6 pounds). He says some words - but, notably - he says "Landon" whenever FLH comes over to play. These are two very active boys - and we're lucky to have Ayden around. These two bounce into each other and knock each other over. The good news is that they each are learning from each other: Landon's vocab is picking up and Ayden has learned to throw an elbow if it means more crackers.


Here's a picture of Landon at the beach, just enjoying his day:


We'll be putting some video up later. Take care everyone!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

OMG! Look how grown up our little FLH is!! He looks like a five-year-old in that picture with his mouth open!! Who's growing up and yummy!! I still want to eat his cheeks. ;)

Grandma Julie said...

I can't beleive how much he looks like you Andrea! He is growing up so fast. I hope you have a wonderful Easter. Enjoy every moment with him as time goes by so quickly. I miss you all and wish you were here for a Landon Easter Egg Hunt. Maybe next year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Love to you all.

Anonymous said...

I love his socks and sandals. Haha. So cute. Bring him home now. I miss his face.

Gigi and Grandpa said...

Happy Easter to you all! Love the pics and glad to hear that you like his gift! We miss you.

Jon and Andrea said...

Editors note: Landon is not wearing socks and sandals.