Sorry it took so long for this post- I'm writing it from my relaxing week of vacation in Kansas City. Unfortunately, Jon couldn't come with me. Not everyone is lucky enough to have the schedule of a nurse! Our second home study went great! I think that we were more relaxed since we knew what to expect and that the social worker was able to sense that. While the first study was focused on us as individuals, this one was focused on us as a couple. Our crib looked great and got the seal of approval. As you are reading this, hopefully the social worker is typing up her report to send to the state, who then makes sure we have done all of the things we needed to.
One of the great things about my trip home has been that I've been able to shop for baby. Aside from the crib, we hadn't bought anything. I have been scouring the clearance racks at Target for gender neutral clothes. I hope if we have a girl she's girly enough to pull off wearing green and yellow all the time.
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment