FLH after Hawaii's first possession (note the look of realization as he begins to understand that June Jones is crazy, Hawaii O-Line is a sieve, and the Georgia Bulldogs made UH look like something he left in his diaper.)
To Auntie Amanda in Seattle (our UGA girl): as promised, your first shipment of Chile Water Poke will be arriving as soon as possible. Thank God UH lost; Andrea's not too hip on Peach Cobbler.


6 comments:
You all are having too much fun dressing this little doll baby!
Love them all...please don't put a hula dress on him! Absolutely love the jersey..Happy 2008!
Tell Landon hi and that it was great to see him on New Year's!! I told him that the egg nog was a bad idea but he reassured me that you 2 gave him the ok. I believed him because of how cute he is. By the way - I noticed the creepy hand comment on the right side of the blog. I like to see Landon thinks of me every once in awhile.
Ok, tell everyone else that DOESN'T live in Hawaii, what Chili Water Poke is.
Check this:
http://www.aloha-hawaii.com/dining/poke/
It's amazing. The pictures and words perfectly sum up and match mine as I was watching the game. I almost bawled like the FLH did when I realized it was all over. Almost.
P.S. Chili Water or Chili Pepper Water is like local Tabasco sauce. There are a ton of different recipes but they all contain in varying proportions: Hawaiian chili pepper (bright red, approx. an inch long, deceptively small), salt, vinegar, water, and garlic or ginger (both optional) It's mostly water and usually light in color but because the peppers are so hot, you can't gauge hotness by color. Goes great with practically anything!
Hello from the Charles Miller family:
We (Chad, Katie, Christina, Aimee, Jenni, Charles, Brittany, Ashley, Cassie, Katie, Patrick and Thea) Have loved looking over the website! :) Sorry we haven't heard from you sooner, we were unaware that it existed. Email us. jennimillerrn@yahoo.com
We love you all, wish we there to hold FLH.
Love,
Charles Miller family
Post a Comment