1. He did show up; apparently the 'velvet rope' policy at the door required him to stand in line for 45 minutes. Even amid his protestations that he "knew people", Landon's entry was denied. He even has a player's card, for Pete's sake!
2. Once he did make it in, the "hopping" Voodoo Lounge seemed empty (see picture). This confused him (he stood in line for so long). Landon quietly sipped his ginger ale and took in a "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" re-run.
But, I'm sure FLH will enjoy it more when he's older.
Love,
The Halls


3 comments:
Was there another flight delay or was it his boarding pass, from Cayman, Shannon and Dublin? I'm sure his luggage had to have been lost in the cold north of Minnesota. I hope he is getting his passport stamped with all his travels.
Jon - I love it! Thanks for the Voodoo plug. It's been the hit of Harrah's NKC. FLH is a celebrity on our property. You made my day!
Love,
Julie
Hey cuz, I spent the night at my grandma and Grandpas house on Friday nite . The next morning we had breakfast with your Grandma Lizz and Grandpa Johnny D and they were talking all about your wild New Years Eve! Next year I am hanging with you dude - I was in bed at 8:30! My Grandma and Grandpa are a drag man! Love Marin
Post a Comment