Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Batman


FLH got a new "Batman" t-shirt from Nordstrom; it's a vintage Batman and Robin print. While Daddy is more of a Spiderman fan, Batman ranks right up there.

FLH and family also tried the new Cuban Restaurant "Soul de Cuba" in downtown HNL. Ed, Maile and Abel also joined in for the fun. FLH had a bottle, but Mommy had a mango and shrimp salad and Daddy had the picadillo. Of course, the flan and empanadas were excellent.

Also, check out the new poll on the right hand side of the blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the vintage tee. FLH is so hip. Miss you guys!!

The 4 Moore's said...

I'm in love with that cute face!'

Can't wait for you guys to visit in August. Email me dates so I can put you on the calender. I'm all caught up on the phone and the blog,... now the universe is starting to feel in order again.

Love you all and big kisses to that good looking little man!

Anonymous said...

I will have to find the picture of Tony and Andy in their Batman tees when they were little. I knew Batman would resurface. FLH is getting so big -absolutely love this age!