I bet he loved that cookie, but they sure make a mess. Did he take the bath after the cookie? Hope he is feeling better. Amanda asked me the name of the cups you ordered and I couldn't remember. Will definitely ship them to you when we get them. Hope you are doing well while Jon is gone. And, of course, the sink would stop up!
Jon and I were married in 2003, and adopted our son Frank Landon in 2007. After living in Hawaii the past 4 and 1/2 years, we have decided to settle in Kansas City.
2 comments:
I bet he loved that cookie, but they sure make a mess. Did he take the bath after the cookie? Hope he is feeling better. Amanda asked me the name of the cups you ordered and I couldn't remember. Will definitely ship them to you when we get them. Hope you are doing well while Jon is gone. And, of course, the sink would stop up!
I love the picture of Sugi laughing. Baby Frank!!!!
Post a Comment