Landon celebrated his 6 months last week; he received some very nice presents from Cousin Marin, Jeff and Lisa. He also got some bath toys and pajamas from Grandma Julie.
In this video, Landon plays with his bath toys for the first time; they blow air and he finds this to be very interesting.
Enjoy.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm so happy he liked the bath toys. I had no idea what a hit they would be. I love his giggle! Anyway, I'm glad everything else fit. I'm still on the lookout for more PJ's. Talk to you soon! Love and Kisses to all of you.
I showed this short clip of FLH laughing to Grandpa Dutch on Sunday and he thought it was so funny! We got him set up on your blog at Santa Marta by putting a shortcut on the desktop. He was very pleased.
I also shared it several times with the ladies here at work. He is just adorable with the cutest laugh.
I have his "serious" picture (which I love) on my desk, so I had to show everyone that FLH is far from serious.
Love,
GiGi
I love this. Sometimes I just turn it on and watch it at work so it will put me in a good mood. Love his little face!!
Post a Comment