I love the pics and Andie, I LOVE your hair! Fabulous! I also love how happy FLH is all of the time. It makes me want to nibble on his smiley little cheeks. Love, Brandi
Grandpa and I hope Landon's fever is gone today. Poor baby. He's always so happy, it breaks my heart to hear he's sick. I'm sure it not easy for Mom and Dad either. Take care all of you. Love all the pics. Andrea, love your hair - Kim told me you got it cut and donated your hair - Bravo!
Jon and I were married in 2003, and adopted our son Frank Landon in 2007. After living in Hawaii the past 4 and 1/2 years, we have decided to settle in Kansas City.
6 comments:
cute, Cute, CUte, CUTe, CUTE!!!!!
His smile is just precious! He is getting cuter by the minute if that is possible! I miss you all so much.
Love,
Grandma Julie
I love the pics and Andie, I LOVE your hair! Fabulous!
I also love how happy FLH is all of the time. It makes me want to nibble on his smiley little cheeks.
Love,
Brandi
He is just the happiest kid! So cute!
Miss you guys,
Lisa :)
So cute. He is turning into quite the poser. Someone must have his picture taken a lot :). Andrea - love the new hairdo. Very Hollywood Mom.
Grandpa and I hope Landon's fever is gone today. Poor baby. He's always so happy, it breaks my heart to hear he's sick. I'm sure it not easy for Mom and Dad either. Take care all of you. Love all the pics. Andrea, love your hair - Kim told me you got it cut and donated your hair - Bravo!
Post a Comment