Was so glad to spend the day with you last week. Got to see Landon's moves first hand. He is such a doll and so smart. I think his future is in music. He sure knows how to dance, and stay on the "dance floor". Love it! Miss you all.
Jon and I were married in 2003, and adopted our son Frank Landon in 2007. After living in Hawaii the past 4 and 1/2 years, we have decided to settle in Kansas City.
2 comments:
Love it!! Landon - do you want to listen to Mary J. Blige? "No, No."
Was so glad to spend the day with you last week. Got to see Landon's moves first hand. He is such a doll and so smart. I think his future is in music. He sure knows how to dance, and stay on the "dance floor". Love it!
Miss you all.
Post a Comment