Sunday, July 8, 2007

We have nephews!

Last Friday night, Jon and I became an Aunt and Uncle! We have two beautiful new nephews, Caleb James and Jaden Lawrence. We can't wait to meet them in person! We are so happy for Lawrence and Amanda and know they will be awesome parents. I heard the babies are already asking when their new cousin will get here. The Lichtenauer Christmas will be quite a bit bigger this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...I think you should post everyday. Or maybe twice a day. I am loving your new blog - it has far surpassed my love for Perez. The twins are super cute! It is funny because I totally think one looks like Lawrence and the other looks like Amanda.
When will you get you bedding for your crib? I love the fabric you picked out! I will be looking for some Hawaiian embroidery designs so I can whip you up some burp cloths to match.
We freaking miss you guys!
XOXOXO!!!
Brandi and Peeps