Last night Jon and I were volunteers at the Flavors of Honolulu. One of his friends had 3 booths relating to his business specializing in New Zealand travel. One was a travel tent, one had mussels prepared by NZ chefs and the last was the wine booth (which is of course where we were).
We had the best time sampling in between the pours. Jon even worked out a trade with the Kai Vodka girls at the next booth. He definitely had his fair share of lychee martinis by the end of the night. I had a great drink of lychee vodka and pineapple puree with a cinnamon/sugar rim.
Here are some pictures of the evening- Jon working the booth, Jon and I with David and two of my coworkers and I in the trash golf cart (it was funny late last night).
Hopefully this week we'll hear when our next interview will be. Our social worker told us this whole process will probably take about eight weeks.


1 comment:
I like the picture of Jon dominating the wine stand. Domination Station.
Post a Comment