Tuesday, September 30, 2008

For everyone

This little video will have some surprises in it. Hope you enjoy.

Editor's note: Jon made this video from different footage of Landon dancing- mostly to this song. Whenever he hears it, he stops what he's doing and dances. It's hilarious!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing out loud - FLH is adorable in this video! He's got the beat! What a big boy (he thinks) he is. Can't wait to see you all - 20 days and counting!

Anonymous said...

First of all - that is the best thing I have ever seen. I laughed out loud so many times. Baby Frank gets down. I love it!! He is so freaking cute I can't even take it!!

The Tynes Family said...

That was so adorable!! FLH is getting so big, before you know it he'll be running around!

Anonymous said...

Love the high chair dancing! He may be starting a new trend. By the way he is getting cuter by the minute! I just can't stand it! Thanks for keeping up the blog for us. It is so comforting to watch every new phase of his life. Congrats on your anniversary. I'm so glad Jon enjoyed the pancakes! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

FLH "gettin' down" and did you notice always checking for the right camera angle! What a ham! Ya just gotta love that kid...