I know I'm posting a little late, but a few weeks ago Landon had his 9 month check-up. Here are some things we know about our baby at 9 months:
- He is still off of the charts in height and weight- he actually grew 4 inches in 3 months!
- He loves music of any kind and dances with the beat (see video below)
- He is a sweet, sweet baby! He smiles at everyone.
- He is very inquisitive, studying things for a long time.
- He loves all kinds of food. We haven't found anything yet that he doesn't like to eat.
- He LOVES all other kids. I think he's trying to make the argument to dad for a brother or sister.
Check out this video of Landon waving! It's his latest accomplishment and I happen to think it's the cutest thing ever!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Mark this date because that video has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm renaming him "Cutie McCuteness". One more video like that and I will fly the plane out there myself. Love you guys.
Baby Frank puts a smile on my face just looking at him. I love this.
Oh my gosh....just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter...he learns to wave! And with his left hand like his mom! It's making it harder and harder to be away from all of you! Tell doodah to book a seat for me!
Love and kisses!
Well, the suitcases are out. Just waiting a couple of weeks before we get to see this cutie in person! We can't wait! This is such a fun time for all of you. Enjoy everything - they grow up so quickly.
Post a Comment