Andrea and I have always thought of ourselves as being fairly politically active. We've also tried to keep politics off of Landon's blog; this is a family blog and we needn't jam up the good feelings with boorish political pontifications.
However, we wanted to share this advertisement that's been running in Hawaii; it pretty much sums up who we've decided to support in an upcoming November election. Attack politics have never appealed to us; but, this ad and the message has really galvanized us politically.
Despite who you might be supporting this election year, it's important to remember this: make your voices heard! If you can, get out and VOTE. It's your right and responsibility.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow! That's great!! If that comes true, it will make FLH the 2nd President born in Hawaii', and the second president from the U. of A! Thanks Mom and Dad- I see that your hearts are in the right place! haha (Love you Andrea!)
Look at FLH!!! I'm so proud of him:)
I LOVE IT!!! Look who's walking!! FLH, baby, you have my vote!
Love you!
Brandi
I love the video! We all know FLH is the smartest baby ever. He looks so proud (and surprised!) as he takes his first steps. Your lives will never be the same again!
Thanks for sharing! Love you guys!
Post a Comment