Sunday, October 14, 2007

Testing out the Stroller



If we ever watch your child, please don't send them in their nice clothes. Lilah really loved the Shave Ice though!

Our stroller finally arrived a few weeks ago, and we couldn't just leave it in the box. We (attempted) to put it together and borrowed Lilah for a day at the zoo. We were really happy with the way it handled and I think have most of the kinks worked out. We did buy the matching car seat yesterday, but I don't think we're advanced enough to use them at the same time yet. Here's Jon with Lilah, having a great time.

The zoo here isn't too bad. We have all of the big animals and it was only $4. Jon was happy with the stroller. His main concern was that it would look "crusty." I don't exactly know what he's talking about, but he says he doesn't like strollers from the 1980's.

No comments: