Thursday, November 8, 2007

Halloween Costumes


This is my brother Greg on Halloween in his dorm. He goes to K.U. and I LOVE his costume. He was God's Gift to Women. How funny. Better than my sister, who was "The walk of shame." She wore a cute top with athletic shorts and messed up hair and makeup. She carried her shoes. I don't have a picture though. They are both so creative. I apparently missed that gene. I've sadly been Britney Spears for Halloween more than once. I've been Britney at all stages.

Hopefully next year they can think up something creative for our baby to be so we don't have to buy a $50 princess dress.

1 comment:

Andy said...

LOL - how funny!! Hey I also decided to create a Blog!! I was having to keep email people on keeping them posted on where and what I am up to so I decided to create a blog as well.

http://andyspottings.blogspot.com/

Please review the Christmas posting and leave your opinion. I really only informed the fam of this page so the fam can see what I am up to. This way I can post to the fam verses on Myspace. Talk to you soon!!