Our update from the social worker today, was that the birth mother has a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 11:00 our time (3:00 for you CST folks). I am so anxious for an update. Jon and I are making ourselves crazy!
When we first started this adoption process at the beginning of the year, one of the first books I read said to determine your neediness factor before you pick an agency. Jon and I talked about it, and we thought our neediness factor would be pretty low (on a scale of 1 - 10). This was supposed to help you pick an agency that meets your needs.
Boy, were we wrong. I could call that adoption agency every single day! Every day I have questions related to insurance, birth certificates, protocol and so on. I bet Jon could have guessed I would be this needy, but I truly had no idea how many questions I would have.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You're allowed to be needy, you're new parents, there's a lot to know and with the world of adoption there are just so many unknowns, ....Welcome to Parenthood, the worry starts now and I don't think it'll ever stop, i think its a sign of a good parent! We love you & miss you!
Post a Comment