On Sunday, Jon and I had pictures made with the birth mother. They look great! I'm so happy that we were able to do this, and it was her idea. I think these pictures will be so important to our child. I've sent a few out by email, but I'm not going to post them. Maybe not everyone wants their picture all over the internet.
When we spent some time with her on Sunday, she was looking VERY pregnant. She's started to kind of waddle. She says that the baby has dropped and that she has been having some contractions and cramping in her legs. She isn't working anymore, so that's a good thing. Hopefully she'll take it easy over the next few weeks. She does have a doctor's appointment this Friday, so we should find out some more information. At the appointment, she will have an ultrasound, and I'm so excited to see some pictures. This does bring us to a dilemma though, should we find out the sex of the baby? We've already waited this long and I've been pleasantly surprised at the abundance of gender neutral clothes, but it would be nice to know. I guess I can see the benefits both ways. Any input?
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Crossing my fingers Bill gets to see the baby in December and give lots of kisses from me & Lilah!! I say, you've only got 31 more days to go, you can make it on fidning out the sex, but either way, you'll be getting your best gift ever this Christmas, could we ask for anything better? We love you & miss you!
I agree you are getting a great gift. We will be with you all the way in thought and prayer. Love Mom
Post a Comment