As many of you know, St. Patty's day is usually a great day at our house. Guinness, corned beef and a parade are the normal fare. We wanted Landon's first St. Patty's to be special. He even had two outfits, the first from Grandpa Tom and Gigi, and the second from the Moore clan up in Seattle. It was perfect for him- he had his daytime look and an evening look. He are a few pics of my sweet baby during the day.
He started off the day lounging with mom and dad, and then headed down to Waikiki to meet up with Auntie Amber and Grandma Lizz for breakfast. In the evening, we all went to dinner at the Halekulani hotel and listened to some great music. I can't wait until Landon is old enough to enjoy all the festivities of the day.


4 comments:
I thought about this Irish cutie (you too Jon)on Monday and wondered how his first St. Patty's Day was. The pictures are precious! So glad the outfit still fits!
Omigod!! I love the Shamrock on the butt. So cute!! Tell FLH to slow down on the Guiness. Now I know why he passed out so early.........
Budda Boy does the Temple! Yeaah!
Andrea you were the right! The shamrock on the bottom outfit was darling! Sounds like Landon was a trooper for his first St. Patty's Day festivites!
Post a Comment