Monday, March 10, 2008

Bedtime Baby


Andrea got this set of PJs at Macy's. These pictures make us smile.

He is starting to sleep through the night. We're getting him in bed at about 7:30p and he's sleeping until around 4a (which is like 8 1/2 hours of sleep). Can't complain. Only up one time at night? Andrea and Jon think it's vacation!


5 comments:

The Tynes Family said...

FLH looks adorable! I'm so excited that Landon is starting to sleep longer...soon the 4am feed will fade away. We substituted a binkie for a bottle around 12wks then Caleb started sleeping 7-7! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

You can really tell that Landon loves "hangin" with you guys! What great pictures!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! I cannot believe how much he has changed since the last time we saw him in Feb. He is such a happy baby!

Anonymous said...

BABY!!!! How I adore your little cheeks and handsome little face!! These pictures make my day!

Anonymous said...

I will say it once again - my grandson has the most beautiful smile in the world! Counting the minutes until you are all here!
Love to you all!