On Monday, the entire Hall family hit the pool in Waikiki. We met up with Amy, Katy and Heather, Jon's new co-workers. They spent the afternoon 'working' and Landon and I hung out by the pool. We hadn't been to Waikiki in awhile, and I sometimes forget that vacationland is there everyday! Even though it's crowded, it's like we're going on vacation and we only have to drive about 10 minutes to get there.
Friday, February 15, 2008
FLH does the pool
On Monday, the entire Hall family hit the pool in Waikiki. We met up with Amy, Katy and Heather, Jon's new co-workers. They spent the afternoon 'working' and Landon and I hung out by the pool. We hadn't been to Waikiki in awhile, and I sometimes forget that vacationland is there everyday! Even though it's crowded, it's like we're going on vacation and we only have to drive about 10 minutes to get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a lucky baby to have parents like you. He looks so adorable playing in the sand, pool and ocean. You are making sure he experience all the wonders of Hawaii. Looking forward seeing all of you again in April...
Post a Comment