Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm 10 weeks old - EDIT !





I can't believe that Landon has only been with us for 10 weeks! It seems like he's always been here. He's getting so big and much more interactive. He coos and talks and flirts with all of the ladies he meets.

Here he is in the swing (thank you to Auntie Kristi and Conner). He really loves it! He just sits in it and watches everything that's going on in the room. Jon and I have even been able to eat dinner at the same time for the past week or so, something that I now appreciate.

Landon is now sleeping less during the day, and much more at night. Last night he went to bed at 8:00, woke up to eat at 4:00 and slept again until 7:30 this morning. WOO HOO!

Everyday we look at this baby and feel so blessed! His chubby little smile just lights up the room.

EDIT: We just got back from the doctor's for the two month checkup. Here are the stats:

1. Landon is 16 lbs, 6.5 oz. He is over the 100 percentile for babies his age.
2. Landon is 26 inches long. He is over the 100 percentile for babies his age.

Looking at the growth / height chart, he is plotting his own, proportional growth...which the doctor said is GOOD GOOD GOOD.

He's a big boy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I just love the pictures - he is adorable and very well adjusted thanks to a great mom and dad! Can't wait to cuddle with him again.

Anonymous said...

You're going to have to change his initials to FFH "Flirty Frank"... What a little charmer!

Anonymous said...

He has the most precious smile in the world! I'm looking forward to spoiling him rotten! Love you all!

Andy said...

He is getting so big and OLD! haha

Anonymous said...

Glad Jon and Andy had such a good time at dinner last night. Also, glad to hear you and Landon did well by yourselves for a couple of days. Andy said he was going to try and come in for Landon's baptism. It will be great to get our family together again.

Anonymous said...

He is sooooo cute! I can't wait to cuddle him. Only 7 more days...Love Mom