You were right Andrea, the voice is a bit freaky! But the video is priceless. Once again my genius of a son-in-law has done an amazing video! Happy Birthday to Marin!
"I heard you get to have cake...I don't get to have cake..." Priceless. Reece keeps asking to watch this over and over again and it cracks us up everytime. Awesome video!!! That little grin at the end just melts our hearts!
Jon and I were married in 2003, and adopted our son Frank Landon in 2007. After living in Hawaii the past 4 and 1/2 years, we have decided to settle in Kansas City.
3 comments:
f78nbnyhjh bnbnn bnbv b bvg bbv bnh bnbn bnv vcvbv bnnb
Thanks Landon!
You are going to love cake, it is way better than bottles!
Love Marin
You were right Andrea, the voice is a bit freaky! But the video is priceless. Once again my genius of a son-in-law has done an amazing video! Happy Birthday to Marin!
Grandma Julie
"I heard you get to have cake...I don't get to have cake..." Priceless. Reece keeps asking to watch this over and over again and it cracks us up everytime. Awesome video!!! That little grin at the end just melts our hearts!
Post a Comment