This week, three of Jon's co-workers are in from Santa Cruz, and Jon was fortunate enough to work from Waikiki a few days. Yesterday, Landon and I went down there to put our feet in the water. It was Landon's first time at the beach, and he was pretty indifferent. I don't know how, because it was a beautiful day. I think every time we put him in the car, he thinks, "Where are they taking me now?"
Friday, February 15, 2008
Surfin' USA
This week, three of Jon's co-workers are in from Santa Cruz, and Jon was fortunate enough to work from Waikiki a few days. Yesterday, Landon and I went down there to put our feet in the water. It was Landon's first time at the beach, and he was pretty indifferent. I don't know how, because it was a beautiful day. I think every time we put him in the car, he thinks, "Where are they taking me now?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love the laid back Hawaiian look Landon has on his face at the ocean. He has no idea how lucky he is to be in the most beautiful place in the world! But my favorite picture is the one with his amazing smile. He is the cutest baby ever! I am sure of it. Can't wait to hold and spoil him and both of you in April!
Love, Grandma Julie
Post a Comment