
We had to have fun with the picture to let off a little steam: Landon had his first post-birth visit to the hospital. He was running a pretty high temp, so our pediatrician suggested we take him to the hospital for a work-up.
He was diagnosed with the flu; the whole experience was scary at first. I mean, a hospital visit in the middle of the night stinks. But, we quickly came to the realization that despite all the fun things we do, nights like this are a very real part of the journey.
We caught the fever, got it under control and he's doing good. So, enjoy this kind of abstract "Landy Warhall" original. Campbell Soup Cans, anyone?
Love all,
the Halls


5 comments:
So glad "Landy" is doing better. What a scare for you all. The good part is that Landon won't remember his hospital visit, the bad part that mom and dad will. You are right - it's all part of the journey. Did you all vote in the primary?
This is my favorite website times infinity! Jon, you never fail to amaze me with the funny posts you think up. Landy Warhall is BEYOND funny.
I am glad Frank Landy is doing better. Poor peanut. I hope you all get some rest this weekend.
Kisses to FLH!!!
I am glad FLH is doing OK. Hope he gets better soon!!
Can't even imagine how scary it was but I'm glad that he is doing better! Take Care...
Saw that I missed your call yesteday. I didn't get to the house until almost 10:00 pm and went straight to bed.
Hope you all are doing well, especially FLH. Hope to talk to you tonight.
Post a Comment