Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Countdown Complete??

So, our countdown is now officially complete. I don't think anyone told our Baby yet though. Jon says that he is already in trouble when he gets here for being late. On Monday, the doctor told the birth mother that the baby weighs 9 pounds, looks great and that they will see her on Thursday. Also, the baby is STILL transverse (laying side to side). I think he's going to need a little encouragement to come out. As of right now, Wednesday at 9:00 a.m., we have no baby and no plans to induce. I did hear that her Doctor doesn't let people go more than 2 WEEKS past their due date, which had been changed to last Friday. So I take that back. We will have a baby within the next 9 days. Our house is pretty much paralyzed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that baby comes soon! Maybe he just wants to make a GRAND entrance?!

Anonymous said...

Well sounds like he is already taking after his Aunt Kim and becoming fashionably late! You realize of course if he waits until next Friday it is also his Uncle Greg's birthday. I know he won't mind sharing his birthday with his nephew! Love to both of you.

Love, Mom