Well, now even natural disasters are delaying the arrival of our baby. Yesterday we had crazy weather here, lots of wind and rain. Schools were closed, people didn't go to work, lots of power outages, and so on. I now realize how devastating an actual hurricane would be to Hawaii. This was just a bad storm!
Of course, yesterday was the day the birth mother was supposed to go to the doctor and get a plan. It figures. I guess this is just preparing me to be a parent, everything happens on baby's time. I'm not even scheduled to work anymore, because everyone figured the baby would be here! I guess I need to sign up a few more days on the schedule. I am hoping that all this rain will encourage our still unnamed child to make his debut!
Thought I would include a few photos of our cute little Charlie Brown tree. Baby did get the first present under the tree from Jon. He now has his very own Johnny Cash onesie and Bob Marley bib. Already a music lover (as if he has a choice!).


4 comments:
Really had a feeling that yesterday would be the day - guess not, huh! We're anxiously awaiting to hear some news! That boy's gonna be here any day now!
I told the boys their new cousin is coming soon! Keep us updated...we are excited to find out what his name will be.
Andrea - can I remind you that you were 20 days late! You took your sweet time to arrive, too! Your beautiful baby boy will arrive when he is ready and when you least expect it! Keep us posted.
Love to you all -
Mom
Andrea & John...
Hi From Idaho! Cousins Laura & Jeff checkin in. We are so thrilled for you two and are casting are vote for the name "Clutch". Was that even on the list? As someone who tried to concieve for 6 years I can only imagine your joy.
Merry Christmas
Lots of love!
Post a Comment