Tuesday, December 18, 2007

We Wish You a Merry Landon...


...and a happy New Year!

Hope you enjoy the picture of Landon in a stocking. Dad got the diapering down (and the wee-wee). But, in any event, he is eating well (almost TOO well - 62cc in one feeding!)

He has already commissioned several other babies in the unit to start a belching choir. (He, of course, is taking several solos).

He's perfect.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's the perfect stocking stuffer!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, Cutest. Picture. Ever.
Love it!!!
Brandi

Anonymous said...

Also, I must tell you I am completely addicted to your blog...I check it twenty times a day. It is my new Perez. :) Love to Baby Landon!
XOXOXOXO!
Brandi

Anonymous said...

Again, I think Brandi and I are on the same wave link...I check the blog all the time too...He is adorable in the stocking...great picture..keep them coming...we love seeing you all together. Love always.

Anonymous said...

i am so happy for you two and he is a stud! I absolutely love the name :) Congratulations. You know what this means, we are gonna have to plan another trip to come see you guys, yeahhhh!!! Merry Christmas to the new little family

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! Landon is so handsome, absolutely adorable!!! I am so proud of you two, you are great parents already...love the diaper changing details, cannot wait for more stories! Can't wait for your visit to KC...xoxoxo-Catelin

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! Congratulations! I am very excited for you, best of luck, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great christmas present for you both. You will be wonderful parents to Landon.

Anonymous said...

Patty-
I can't stand it anymore, I am dying to see the "at home" pictures! This blog is now my homepage. I probably check it about four times an hour. I am crazy for this baby!!!!
Brandi :)

Anonymous said...

He is absolute beautiful! I can't wait to hold him! What a perfect Christmas present for all of us. Keep the phone calls coming with every cute thing he does. I don't want to miss a thing. Love to all of you!

Mom