Having a baby at home is a diaper-load of work!
Essentially, here is the schedule for Landon in the first 24 hours: crap, pee, diaper, eat, sleep, crap, pee, diaper, sleep, eat, crap, pee, crap, eat, diaper, sleep, cry, crap, crap, pee, cry, diaper, sleep.
All in two hour intervals from noon until ... ?
Andrea and I have been working on a split-shift. It's probably no surprise to anyone that I'm wired for night-time. So, we've found a nice little niche where I'm up at night and Andrea is up at day.
Landon has picked up on this, and being a mama's boy already, likes to sleep during the day and "play" at night.
Last night, we had a bath for the first time at home. He did really well. Landon doesn't like being without his clothes for very long periods of time (diaper changes are hell right now) but, he does like the bath time (and especially likes the hair brush).


2 comments:
Do we have a thumb sucker?!?! I love that!!! Swoon!!!
He just looks so peaceful and chill. I love that Baby Frank Landon just hangs out completely happy. So perfect!!!
Actually, if you look at the bottom picture, he is giving a weird peace sign (Andrea and I can dig it).
But, no - the top picture is not a thumb. He's making a fist and has it in front of his face.
This dude is so cool.
Post a Comment