Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Diaper Drama!

The new dad did a diaper change this morning. It went pretty well - everything is working as to be expected. But, Jon didn't work quick enough: little Landon had a pee while the diaper was being changed. It drenched his shirt and the bed.

STRIKE 1.

If that wasn't enough, Jon failed to position Landon's boy-business properly into the diaper. A little while later, Landon was soaked. His diaper was not. The nurse on duty gave Jon a lecture about proper boy-part stowage in the diaper.

STRIKE 2.

Oh well, I guess new dad has some things to learn.

(Jon note: these things are NOT in the owner's manual, I checked!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys! Landon is a beautiful little boy!
Jon,you might want to pick up a Wee-Blocker at your nearest baby emporium! Looking forward to more pics and stories.

Jeff, Lisa and Marin

Anonymous said...

Happy times!!! I vote for the Wee-Blocker.

Anonymous said...

Jon - be very careful of the "blow outs" too. It can be a "dangerous" time for both you and the carpet. Speaking from experience...Also, keep you mouth shut when changing diapers - sometimes it shoots straight into your mouth (not telling how I know this!!) What fun learning everything that's not in the manual.