Friday, December 21, 2007

NCAA Recruiting Violation


I just received word from the NCAA that Frank Landon has already lost his eligibility. Apparently, Aunt Kimmie is working for the Athletic Department at the University of Kansas (note, picture).

Although Frank Landon is very happy about this gesture, I'm sure I'll be hearing some comments from the KSU, UofA, UH or perhaps (gasp!) Boise St. fans out there.

In other news, Landon did well at the combine today (pediatrician). He runs a 4.1 forty, can bench-press 120ml of formula, has perfect eyes, ears, lungs, hands and feet. His next visit is in two weeks.

He has started eating 4oz of formula in a feeding (about every 2 hours) which is huge! He's already growing.

More later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK Kim, it's on now! The Razorback outfit, and 50 yard sideline passes are in the mail. Go Hogs!
Ark. Dad