I think Brandi and I are going crazy for this little one!!! He is as cute as can be! I love "bath time"! Looks like he has quite a bit of hair! I agree, just adorable!!!
I can't take it. I feel like I am going crazy here in KC. I need to go to Hawaii ASAP!! I have to meet my nephew. We are going to be best friends. The picture of you feeding him is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am getting emotional at work. Dang it.
I'm so happy that Frank Landon is here! Congrats on the new addition to the Hall family!! I can't wait to get my hands on him. When are you going to come to KC so I can hold him longer than Kim gets to? It looks like Ellouise's prom date is going to be taller than her! Love to all THREE of you!
Too cute! I have to say, he is only 7 pounds lighter than Jaden, and Jaden is almost 6 months old...LOL!!! Landon is so lucky to have you both as parents!
Jon and I were married in 2003, and adopted our son Frank Landon in 2007. After living in Hawaii the past 4 and 1/2 years, we have decided to settle in Kansas City.
9 comments:
LITTLE SUGAR!!!! Could he be more adorable?!?!?
LITTLE SUGAR!!!! Could he be more adorable?!?!?
I think Brandi and I are going crazy for this little one!!!
He is as cute as can be! I love "bath time"! Looks like he has quite a bit of hair! I agree, just adorable!!!
He is BEAUTIFUL , Love Grandma
He is BEAUTIFUL !!!
I can't take it. I feel like I am going crazy here in KC. I need to go to Hawaii ASAP!! I have to meet my nephew. We are going to be best friends. The picture of you feeding him is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am getting emotional at work. Dang it.
I'm so happy that Frank Landon is here! Congrats on the new addition to the Hall family!! I can't wait to get my hands on him. When are you going to come to KC so I can hold him longer than Kim gets to? It looks like Ellouise's prom date is going to be taller than her! Love to all THREE of you!
Andrea and Jon, he is adorable!!!! I am so happy for the 2 of you. He is so big, can't wait to come and visit.
Too cute! I have to say, he is only 7 pounds lighter than Jaden, and Jaden is almost 6 months old...LOL!!! Landon is so lucky to have you both as parents!
Post a Comment